Washington Post / Arc Publishing
Speed, experimentation and innovation: building new media values into modern publishing tools
22. November 2017 | 14:00 - 17:00 Uhr
- Resource realignment enabled by a move to the cloud and a hosted SaaS solution
- Driving efficiency in legacy business through actionable lead metrics
- Inside scoop: growing an enterprise SaaS business within a media company
- What is Arc Publishing and how does it change the way publishers work?
Key benefits for participants:
Attendees can learn how The Post is responding to some of the newest trends in our industry, including chatbots, VR, automated story-telling, and more. Additionally, attendees will see how The Washington Post has used Arc to drive efficiency in their newsroom, and enabled our clients to reduce cost while focusing on value-adding projects for their businesses. Finally, we’ll shed some light on the experience of building an enterprise-scale SaaS company within a large, legacy media organization.
Head of Product and Sales
Arc Publishing at the Washington Post
Time and date:
22. November 2017
14:00 - 17:00
VDZ Members: 349 EUR
Non-Members: 399 EUR